The Grand Final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2019 will take place today live from Tel Aviv, Israel. Twenty-six countries will compete at today’s show willing to get the Crystal Microphone and enter the ESC Hall of Fame.
The 26 finalists of the Eurovision Song Contest 2019 are:
- Malta – Michela with Chameleon
- Albania – Jonida Maliqi with Ktheju tokës
- Czech Republic – Lake Malawi with Friend of a Friend
- Germany – S!sters with Sister
- Russia – Sergey Lazarev with Scream
- Denmark – Leonora with Love Is Forever
- San Marino – Serhat with Say Na Na Na
- North Macedonia – Tamara Todevska with Proud
- Sweden – John Lundvik with Too Late For Love
- Slovenia – Zala Kralj & Gašper Šantl with Sebi
- Cyprus – Tamta with Replay
- The Netherlands – Duncan Laurence with Arcade
- Greece – Katerine Duska with Better Love
- Israel – Kobi Marimi with Home
- Norway – KEiiNO with Spirit In The Sky
- United Kingdom – Michael Rice with Bigger Than Us
- Iceland – Hatari with Hatrið mun sigra
- Estonia – Victor Crone with Storm
- Belarus – ZENA with Like It
- Azerbaijan – Chingiz with Truth
- France – Bilal Hassani with Roi
- Italy – Mahmood with Soldi
- Serbia – Nevena Božović with Kruna
- Switzerland – Luca Hänni with She Got Me
- Australia – Kate Miller-Heidke with Zero Gravity
- Spain – Miki with La Venda
How will the winner be chosen?
Viewers from all the countries taking part in Eurovision 2019 are invited to vote via the official app, telephone and/or SMS. The voting window will open after the last song has been performed and will close around 15 minutes later. Televoters will determine 50% of the outcome while the professional juries will decide the other half of the overall results after watching the performances of yesterday’s Jury Final show.
The Grand Final of Eurovision 2019 will be hosted by Bar Refaeli, Erez Tal, Assi Azar and Lucy Ayoub, live from Expo Tel Aviv.
Some special guests will make the show even more entertaining. The Eurovision 2019 Grand Final will be opened by the last year’s winner Netta, who will perform along with another Israeli winner Dana International. As in previous editions, all the performers will go into the venue with the already traditional flag parade, which has been part of the show since 2013.
During the interval act we’ll see a performance by four Eurovision stars singing each others’ hits:
- Conchita will sing Måns Zelmerlöw’s Heroes (Sweden 2015)
- Måns Zelmerlöw will sing Eleni Foureira’s Fuego (Cyprus 2018)
- Eleni Foureira will sing Verka Serduchka’s Dancing Lasha Tumbai (Ukraine 2007)
- Verka Serduchka will perform Netta’s Toy (Israel 2018)
Then, all four artists will be joined by Gali Atari to sing her Eurovision 1979 winning song, ‘Hallelujah’.
The icing on the cake will be put by American pop star Madonna performing 1989 classic ‘Like A Prayer’ and a new single ‘Future’, which she will sing together with the also American rapper Quavo. A 35 string choir will be accompanying Madonna on ‘Like A Prayer’. This year marks the 30th anniversary of the landmark album of the same name. As far as her new song goes, the performance of ‘Future’ is in anticipation of her next album entitled ‘Madame X’ which won’t be released until June 14.
Right before the voting time, Netta will step on stage again to perform her latest single ‘Nana Banana’.
You can watch the Grand Final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2019 at 21.00 CET on our Multi-Window Live Feed.
How much are you looking forward to the Grand Final? Meanwhile, don’t forget to vote in our poll and comment your predictions for tonight!
Eurovision Song Contest 2019 - Final
|The Netherlands: Ducan Laurance - Arcade||1308|
|Switzerland: Luca Hänni - She got me||1128|
|Italy: Mahmood - Soldi||916|
|Australia: Kate Miller Heidke - Zero Gravity||835|
|Azerbaijan: Chingiz - Truth||781|
|Spain: Miki - La venda||713|
|Sweden: John Lundvik - Too late for love||698|
|Malta: Michela - Chameleon||668|
|Norway: Keiino - Spirit in the sky||610|
|Russia: Sergey Lazarev - Scream||603|
|Iceland: Hatari - Hatrið mun sigra||554|
|Cyprus: Tamta - Replay||495|
|France: Bilal Hassani - Roi||482|
|Greece: Katerine Duska - Better love||472|
|North Macedonia: Tamara Tovdeska - Proud||421|
|Albania: Jonida Maliqi - Ktheju tokës||300|
|Czech Republic: Lake Malawi - Friend of a frined||296|
|Serbia: Nevena Bozovic - Kruna||284|
|San Marino: Serhat - Say na na na||247|
|Israel: Kobi Marimi - Home||244|
|Belarus: Zena - Like it||228|
|Estonia: Victor Crone - Strom||221|
|United Kingdom: Michael Rice - Bigger than us||215|
|Denmark: Leonora - Love is forever||205|
|Slovenia: Zala Kralj & Gasper Santi - Sebi||188|
|Germany: S!sters - Sister||111|
Number of voters: 207