The Swedish broadcaster SVT has revealed the stage design of Melodifestivalen 2019, which will kick off in just two weeks and a half in Göteborg.
Melodifestivalen 2019 will begin on February 2nd, taking place over the course of six weeks in different Swedish cities. The final is set for March 9th:
- Semi-Final 1: February 2nd, Göteborg (Scandinavium)
- Semi-Final 2: February 9th, Malmö (Malmö Arena)
- Semi-Fina 3: February 16th, Leksand (Tegera Arena)
- Semi-Final 4: February 23th, Lidköping (Sparbanken Arena)
- Second Chance: March 2rd, Nyköping (Nyköpings Arenor Rosvalla)
- Final: March 9th, Stockholm (Friends Arena)
As announced some weeks ago, the hosts will be Marika Carlsson, Eric Saade, Kodjo Akolory and Sarah Dawn Finer.
What do you think of this stage design? Are you looking forward to Melodifestivalen 2019? Let us know in comments and stay tuned for more updates!