SVT has announced that the remaining artists for Melodifestivalen 2019 will be revealed on November 27th. 27 artists will join P4 Nasta’s talent hunt winners The Lovers of Valdaro as the remaining competing artists for this year’s contest.
In the previous days, rumours have surfaced of potential Melodifestivalen appearances by some familiar faces such as Margaret, Wiktoria, Nano and Alcazar’s Linda Hedlund!
The announcement comes after the confirmation of this year’s hosts: Marika Carlsson, Eric Saade, Kodjo Akolor and Sarah Dawn Finer. Melodifestivalen kicks off on 2/2. The full dates are below:
- Semi-Final 1: February 2nd, Göteborg (Scandinavium)
- Semi-Final 2: February 9th, Malmö (Malmö Arena)
- Semi-Fina 3: February 16th, Leksand (Tegera Arena)
- Semi-Final 4: February 23th, Lidköping (Sparbanken Arena)
- Second Chance: March 2rd, Nyköping (Nyköpings Arenor Rosvalla)
- Final: March 9th, Stockholm (Friends Arena)
Who would you like to see in this year’s Melodifestivalen and go on to represent Sweden in Tel Aviv? Tell us what you think in the comments section below
Check back with us on the 27th of November for the full list of artists and more excitement!