The song Roxen will perform at the Eurovision Song Contest 2021 has been published. The young singer will bring ‘Amnesia’ to the big stage in Rotterdam!
In February, the Romanian broadcaster announced they had some potential candidate songs for Roxen. Then, the singer recorded some demo versions of them in the studio and it was in the hands of a professional jury to choose the winning one. You can find the name of the experts below:
- Luminita Anghel: Representative of Romania at Eurovisión 2005.
- Andrei Tudor: Awarded Romanian composer who wrote the Romanian entry at Eurovisión 2008.
- Liana Stanciu: Romania’s Head of Delegation for Eurovision 2021.
- Lucian Ştefan: Founder of Global Records.
- Bogdan Păun: Artistic director and founder of NGM Creative.
- Liviu Elekes: Composer, producer, musician and music director.
- Bogdan Pavlică: Director of playlists and cinema expert of Top Music in RRA.
- Dan Manoliu: Artistic producer and director. Romanian Head of Delegation for 10 years.
- Gabriel Scîrlet: Music director of Romanian television.
- Roxen: Romanian representative at Eurovision 2020 and 2021.
This year, TVR has decided not to broadcast a show to select Roxen’s entry because of two main reasons, they can’t afford to organise one due to the financial and health restrictions arisen from the current pandemic situation. Moreover, they want to use their budget at the international stage of the competition, Roxen’s staging and show.
What do you think about the song? Let us know in comments!