It’s time for the judges to decide! Today the Jury Dress Rehearsal will take place at Tbilisi Olympic Palace. This show will be watched by the professional jury panels of the different competing countries to decide half of the final outcome of this year’s Junior Eurovision.
The Jury Dress Rehearsal will start at 14:00 CET and it will feature the following acts:
- Nicole Nicolaou – I Wanna Be A Star (Cyprus)
- Alicja Rega – Mój Dom (Poland)
- FOURCE – Love Me (The Netherlands)
- Misha – Boomerang (Armenia)
- Helena Meraai – I Am The One (Belarus)
- Mariana Venâncio – Youtuber (Portugal)
- Muireann McDonnell – Súile Glasa (Ireland)
- Mina Blazev – Dancing Through Life (FYR Macedonia)
- Grigol Kipshidze – Voice Of The Heart (Georgia)
- Ana Kodra – Mos Ma Prekni Pemen (Albania)
- Anastasiya Baginska – Don’t Stop (Ukraine)
- Gianluca Cilia – Dawra Tond (Malta)
- Polina Bogusevich – Wings (Russia)
- Irina Brodić and Jana Paunović – Ceo Svet Je Naš (Serbia)
- Isabella Clarke – Speak Up (Australia)
- Maria Iside Fiore – Scelgo (Italy)
Online Voting Is Open:
The first round of the online audience vote is open. You can find how it will work below:
- First phase (Open now): The audience will be able to vote from Friday 24, at 18:00 CET until Sunday 26 when the show starts, at 15.59 CET. They will be required to watch a recap of the songs taking part before entering the voting platform that will be available on the JESC official website. After watching the recap, voters will also have the option to watch one-minute clips of each participant’s rehearsal. People will be able to vote for a minimum of three countries and a maximum of five, including their own country.
- Second phase: After the last performance of the live show, the voting will be open again for 15 min.
A combination of both rounds of voting will decide 50% of the final outcome, while the other half will be decided by a professional jury panel in each country made up of adults and kids.