Junior Eurovision 2017 is here! Today 16 countries will compete for the big trophy live from Tbilisi Olympic Palace. Helen Kalandadze and Lizi Pop will host the show that will be broadcast at 16:00 CET.
The running order for the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2017 will be as follows:
- Nicole Nicolaou – I Wanna Be A Star (Cyprus)
- Alicja Rega – Mój Dom (Poland)
- FOURCE – Love Me (The Netherlands)
- Misha – Boomerang (Armenia)
- Helena Meraai – I Am The One (Belarus)
- Mariana Venâncio – Youtuber (Portugal)
- Muireann McDonnell – Súile Glasa (Ireland)
- Mina Blazev – Dancing Through Life (FYR Macedonia)
- Grigol Kipshidze – Voice Of The Heart (Georgia)
- Ana Kodra – Mos Ma Prekni Pemen (Albania)
- Anastasiya Baginska – Don’t Stop (Ukraine)
- Gianluca Cilia – Dawra Tond (Malta)
- Polina Bogusevich – Wings (Russia)
- Irina Brodić and Jana Paunović – Ceo Svet Je Naš (Serbia)
- Isabella Clarke – Speak Up (Australia)
- Maria Iside Fiore – Scelgo (Italy)
How Will The Winner Be Chosen?
A combination of a two-round online audience vote will decide 50% of the final outcome, while the other half will be decided by a professional jury panel in each country, made up of adults and kids. You can find more information about the online voting below:
- First phase (Open now): This phase has been open since last Friday at 18:00 CET and it will close today when the show starts, at 15:59 CET. Once inside the website, voters are required to watch a recap of the songs taking part before entering the voting platform. After watching the recap, they also have the option to watch one-minute clips of each participant’s rehearsal. People are able to vote for a minimum of three countries and a maximum of five, including their own country.
- Second phase: After the last performance of the live show, the online voting will be open again for 15 min.
Interval Acts and Guest Artists:
This year’s Junior Eurovision will be open by Mariam Mamadashvili, the winner of 2016. The young Georgian singer will perform her winning entry ‘Mzeo’ along with a choir. Mariam’s performance will be followed by the entrance of all 16 participants to the rhythm of the theme song ‘Shine Bright’, composed by Giga Kukhianizde and Gordon Bonello.
After the first eight performances, The Virus, Georgian representatives at Junior Eurovision 2015, will premiere their new song ‘Atsabatsa’, which was specially composed for the interval act of the show. During the second phase of the audience vote and before the results, we will see a performance by the hosts Helen Kalandadze and Lizi Pop, as well as some traditional Georgian dances.
The Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2017 will be broadcast at 16:00 CET live on television in all participating countries and online, on the official YouTube channel. Israel and Kazakhstan have announced that they will broadcast the contest on-delay.
Tune in to this player at 16:00 CET to enjoy the live show: