Belarus has just decided who will fly the national flag at Junior Eurovision 2017. Helena Meraai has been named the winner of the Belarusian final, so she will represent her country in Tbilisi with the song Ya Samaya.
10 acts have competed at today’s show after having gone through the auditions that took place last month:
- Helena Meraai – Ya Samaya (I am the most)
- Anastasiya Timofeevich – Volshebnyi Svet (Magic light)
- Ruslana Panchishina – Tantsuy So Mnoy (Dance with me)
- Elina Mataras – Ty Reshayesh Sam (You decide for yourself)
- Yaroslav Sokolikov – Okean (Ocean)
- Stefaniya Sokolova – Mama (Mum)
- Arina Pekhtereva & Anastasiya Dmitrachkova – Musyka Vselennaya (Music universe)
- The Quartet of the National V. Mulyavin Children’s Art Center – Prodolzhay Idti (Continue to go)
- Maria Zihilina – Vyshe (Higher)
- Anastasiya Zhabko – Letim k Mechtam (We fly to dreams)
The winner of the Belarusian national final for Junior Eurovision 2017 has been selected by a 50/50 combination of public televote and the voting of a professional jury panel.
Tonight’s show was open by the last year’s representative Alexander Minyonok, who performed his entry “Musyka Moih Pobed”. Moreover, he sang a new song for all the fans along with his friends.
The singers that didn’t manage to reach the final but showed potential at the live auditions were also guests of the show.
What do you think about the Belarusian winner? Let us know in the comment section below!