The 10 performers that will be taking part at the Eurovision Young Dancers 2015 have been decided!
Yesterday, the last Young Dancers participant was announced completing the full line-up for this year’s edition:
- Sweden – SVT: Agnes Klapp – L´apres midi (Mia Stagh)
- Malta – PBS: Anthea Zammit (Dorian Mallia)
- Czech Republic – ČT: Helena Nováčková – Soldier On My Own (Jana Kovačević Spiessová)
- Albania – RTSH: Klaudio Begaj – Scream of life (Arjan Sukniqi)
- Slovenia – RTVSLO: Staša Tušar – Gardenfound Tanja Pavlič
- Germany – WDR: Thomas Rohe Senses (Thomas Rohe)
- The Netherlands – NTR: Thijs Hogenboom
- Norway – NRK: Trine Lise Moe Flux (Masja Abrahamsen)
- Slovakia – RTVS: Valéria Stašková – La Esmeralda (Marius Petipa)
- Polonia – TVP: Viktoria Nowak – Piece in Old Style (Jacek Przybyłowicz)
The Eurovision Young Dancers 2015 will take place in Pilsen (Czech Republic) on June 19. The event will be hosted by Libor Bouček where the winner will be decided by a three-person professional jury after two rounds.
The Eurovision Young Dancers competition was first staged in Reggio Emilia, Italy, in 1985. It is staged every two years, although took a break from 2005-2011 for the Eurovision Dance Contest. Spain has won the competition the most times, five, whilst Sweden, Belgium, and Switzerland have all come second twice.