ESC+Plus could not be in Kiev this year, that is a fact. Anyway, last Monday, whilst the jury dress rehearsal was taking place live at Kiev’s International Exhibition Centre, we decided to air an special debate where our Spanish editor and reporter Adrián Valiente was reviewing the acts from the 1st Semi-final of this year’s Eurovision Song Contest, answering to questions related to show production, hosts, interval and opening acts, and also explaining the reasons why ESC+Plus had not been eager on moving to the host city of Eurovision this year.
As we did in Stockholm last year and continuing our tradition, another live-stream will be set today for the Eurovision fans following our content on our YouTube channel at 19:00 CET , which you will able to watch below:
Mark the time, because it will be two hours before the 2nd Semi-final Jury Rehearsal starts, where the jurors from each participating country at the semi, together with France, Ukraine and Germany will award their points. During this transmission we will review the results from 1st semifinal, who saw the first 10 countries making it to Saturday’s grand final, and of course all the acts from the 2nd semi-final.
Same procedure as on Monday, Adrián Valiente will be answering live to your questions and although we could not make it to Ukraine, all that we just want is having you telling us your views, thoughts and opinions on this year’s show with respect, creating an interesting discussion sharing the dream.
Who will take the stage today and tomorrow? Take a look below:
- Serbia: Tijana Bogićević – “In Too Deep”
- Austria: Nathan Trent – “Running On Air”
- F.Y.R. Macedonia: Jana Burčeska – “Dance Alone”
- Malta: Claudia Faniello – “Breathlessly”
- Romania: Ilinca & Alex Florea – “Yodel It!”
- The Netherlands: O’G3NE – “Lights & Shadows”
- Hungary: Joci Pápai – “Origo”
- Denmark: Anja Nissen – “Where I Am”
- Ireland: Brendan Murray – “Dying To Try”
- San Marino: Valentina Monetta & Jimmie Wilson – “Spirit Of The Night”
- Croatia: Jacques Houdek – “My Friend”
- Norway: JOWST – “Grab The Moment”
- Switzerland: Timebelle – “Apollo”
- Belarus: NAVIBAND – “Story Of My Love”
- Bulgaria: Kristian Kostov – “Beautiful Mess”
- Lithuania: Fusedmarc – “Rain Of Revolution”
- Estonia: Kooit Tome & Laura – “Verona”
- Israel: IMRI – “I Feel Alive”
Predictions are still tipping Italy as the act who will gain Eurovision glory on Saturday, will this happen? You can still vote for your favorites of the Second Semi-Final below, on our special poll-dedicated micro-site, clicking by the following banner: