The second heat of Eurovizija 2019, Lithuania’s Eurovision selection show is scheduled to be broadcast on LRT tonight at 20:00 CET. Thirteen more Lithuanian acts will be on stage with thier songs, a few of whom you will know from previous selections.
Jonas NainysTonight’s jurors have already cast their votes ahead of the live broadcast and televote. Those jurors include music reviewer Ramūnas Zilnys, actor and director Vytautas Rumšas, and Jonas Nainys.
The running order for the show is as follows:
- BANZZZAI – “I Don’t Care”
- Donata & BingBang – “Doing The Loop”
- Edgaras Lubys – “To The Sky”
- Emilija Gogolytė – “Riddle”
- Giedrius Nakas – “Klaidos” (Mistakes)
- Gražvydas Sidiniauskas – “Another Movie”
- Justina Budaitė-Juna – “Strength of A Woman”
- Justina Žukauskaitė – “Hit Me Harder”
- Lukas Bartaška – “River of Hope”
- Original Copy – “Power of Sounds”
- Paola Hart – “I’ll Be Alright”
- Tiramisu – “The Smell of Your Eyes”
- Valdas Lacko – “Dare
As with previous years, LRT’s Eurovizija is a marathon event for the myriad of Lithuanian talent involved and the judges hold no punches when delivering their critiques of the night’s performances. There are a number of musical styles on display in this year’s contest and again we see many ideas of how the artists stage their performances trying to curry favor with the judges and keep the attention of the populace at large.
Entertainment, yes, but results remain to be seen. Lithuania was a surprise qualifier in Eurovision 2018, but had missed out in 2017. Hopefully the show is on the right track to keeping their final streak going in 2019.
The final of Eurovizija will be held on February 23rd. Tune in to tonight’s show to watch the spectacle unfold. You can stream tonight’s broadcast which starts at 20:00 CET from LRT. Click here to watch all tonight’s shows on the ESCplus Multi-Window live feed.
Source : LRT