The grand of the Festival da Cançao 2021 is over and the results are in! The Black Mamba has won the competition and will represent Portugal at the Eurovision Song Contest next May.
10 acts performed at today’s live final, hosted by Filomena Cautela, Vasco Palmeirin and Inês Lopes Gonçalves, as the green room host interviewing the singers during the show:
- Karetus & Romeu Bairos – “Saudade“
- Joana Alegre – Joana do Mar
- Fábia Maia – “Dia Lindo”
- Valéria – “Na Mais Profunda Saudade”
- Carolina Deslandes – Por um Triz
- NEEV – Dancing In The Stars
- Pedro Gonçalves – “Não Vou Ficar”
- Sara Afonso – “Contramão“
- Eu.Clides – “Volte-Face“
- The Black Mamba – “Love Is On My Side“
The winner was selected by a mix of public televoting and seven regional juries, which revealed their results at the end of the show.
Portugal will perform in the second semifinal of the Eurovision Song Contest on the 20th May 2021 in Rotterdam.