SVT has just revealed the running order for the final of Melodifestivalen 2021. Twelve acts will compete at the next Saturday’s Grand Final to get the big trophy and the right to represent Sweden in Rotterdam.
The show producers of Melodifestivalen have decided that the running order for the final should be as follows:
- Danny Saucedo – Dandi dansa
- Klara Hammarström – Beat Of Broken Hearts
- Anton Ewald – New Religion
- The Mamas – In The Middle
- Paul Rey – The Missing Piece
- Charlotte Perrelli – Still Young
- Tusse – Voices
- Alvaro Estrella – Baila Baila
- Clara Klingenström – Behöver inte dig idag
- Eric Saade – Every Minute
- Dotter – Little Tot
- Arvingarna -Tänker inte alls gå hem
Seven days left before finding out the winner of Melodifestivalen 2021. Who is your favorite? Leave a comment below and let us know!