The #BestOfJESC is back with a totally revamped format!
This time, we will look back on the history of Junior Eurovision where you will be able to vote for your favourites of each edition.
This is how it works:
- Different posts about each edition of Junior Eurovision will be published including some interesting facts, as well as a link to the poll where you will be able to vote for your favourite songs on ESC+Plus You (you don’t need to be logged in).
- Each poll will be open for four days.
- The top three of each edition will automatically qualify for the Semi-Final round. The 4th and 5th places will go to a special “Second Chance” round.
- 12 editions of Junior Eurovision have taken place until the date.The game will include two Semi-Finals and a special “Second Chance” round which will be open before them. A total of 20 songs will compete at the Grand Final of #BestOfJESC 2015.
- Comment your choices on Twitter by using the Hashtag #BestOfJESC.