SVT has published a sneak peek of the rehearsals for the First Semi-Final of Melodifestivalen 2018, that will take place on Saturday 3rd February.
You can watch the videos below:
- Sigrid Bernson – “Patrick Swayze”
- John Lundvik – “My Turn”
- Renaida – “All The Feels”
- Edwars Blom – “Livet På En Pinne”
- Kikki Danielsson – “Osby Tennessee”
- Kamferdrops – “Solen Lever Kvar Hos Dig”
- Benjamin Ingrosso – “Dance You Off”
Melodifestivalen 2018 will consist of 6 shows, fours semi-finals, a Second Chance show and a Grand Final held in Stockholm. Two acts from each semi-final will make it to the final, while the 3rd and 4th placed will compete in the Second Chance (Andra Chansen) from which four contenders will qualify for the Grand Final.
- Semi-Final 1 – February 3rd from Löfbergs Arena in Karlstad
- Semi-Final 2 – February 10th from Scandinavium, ESC 1985 venue, in Gothenburg
- Semi-Final 3 – February 17th from Malmö Arena, ESC 2013 venue, in Malmö
- Semi-Final 4 – February 25th from Fjällräven Center in Örnsköldsvik
- Second Chance round – March 3rd from Kristianstad Arena in Kristianstad
- Grand Final – March 10th from Friends Arena in Stockholm
This year’s shows will be hosted by David Lindgren.