The second chance show of Melodifestivalen 2019 has just finished in Sweden revealing us the last finalists. Tonight saw four duels happen in Nyköping with the winner of each one through to the next week’s Grand Final.
The results were as it follows (the qualifiers are in bold):
- Andreas Johnson – Army Of Us VS Anna Bergendahl – Ashes To Ashes
- Vlad Reiser – Nakna i regnet VS Nano – Chasing Rivers
- Martin Stenmarck – Låt skiten brinna VS Lisa Ajax – Torn
- Rebecka Karlsson – Who I Am VS Arvingarna – I Do
These four acts will join the 8 finalists qualified directly from the 4 semifinals:
- Wiktoria – Not With Me
- Mohombi – Hello
- Malou Prytz – I Do Me
- Hanna Ferm & Liamoo – Hold You
- Lina Hedlund – Victorious
- Jon Henrik Fjällgren – Norrsken
- Bishara – On My Own
- John Lundvik – Too Late For Love
Next Saturday, we’re moving on to Stockholm for the Grand Final of Melodifestivalen 2019. One week left to find out who will wave the Swedish flag in Tel Aviv!