The second semi-final of the Moldovan national selection was held tonight. The gala has been made up of 12 participants. A mixed system of voting of jury and televoting has been in charge of qualifying for the final.
O Melodi Pentru Europe 2013 has been presented by Cătălin Josan and Evelina Vîrlan from the studios of MDR-TB in Chisinau. Moldova is the last country to select its entry in the Eurovision Song Contest this year. The second semi-final will take place tonight at 19:00 CET.
The Picado guitar ensemble will open the show while the country’s representative in the 2008 Eurovision Song Contest, Geta Burlacu, will perform during the interval act.
– The participants:
- Tatiana Heghea – A brighter day
- Aurel Chirtoacă – Iartă-mă
- Inaya – I need you now
- Anna Gulko – Somebody else
- Valeria Paşa & Alex Mataev – Show me your feelings
- Nicoleta Gavriliţă (NiCo) – Freaky thong
- Irina Tarasiuk – Dancing hearts
- FireLove – Just smile
- Irina Kitoroagă – L.O.V.E. Love
- Cristina Scarlat – I pray
- Alexandru Şendrea – In my head
- Cristina Croitoru & Karizma – Never fall again