TVP has announced the winner of Tu bije serce Europy! during tonight’s Grand Final in Warsaw. A combination of televoting and jury votes have decided that Kristian Ochman and his song, ‘River’ will represent Poland at the Eurovision Song Contest in May in Turin, Italy.
The Grand Final featured 8 acts competing. They were:
- Unmute – “Głośniej niż decybele” (Louder than decibels)
- Karolina Stanisławczyk & Chica Toro – “Move”
- Emilia Dębska (Mila) – “All I need”
- Daria – “Paranoia”
- Krystian Ochman – “River”
- Lidia Kopania – “Why does it hurt”
- Kuba Szmajkowski – “Lovesick”
- Karolina Lizer – “Czysta woda” (Clean water)
- Siostry Szlachta – “Drogowskazy” (Signposts)
- Ania Byrcyn – “Dokąd” (Where)
A combination of jury and televote decided the three superfinalists that competed in the second round of tonight’s final. The superfinal was decided purely by televote.
The show also featured seven guest performers, all of whom have connections to Junior Eurovision or the Eurovision Song Contest:
- Justyna Steczkowska – Represented Poland at Eurovision 1995
- Blue Café – Represented Poland at Eurovision 2004
- Viki Gabor – Won the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2019 for Poland
- Sarah James – Represented Poland at Junior Eurovision 2021
- Kasia Mos – Represented Poland at Eurovision 2017
- Rafał Brzozowski – Represented Poland at Eurovision 2021
- Ell and Nikki – Winners of Eurovision 2011 representing Azerbaijan
Krystian Ochman, or Ochman is most known for winning the 2020 edition of The Voice Poland.
Can Krystian return Poland to the Grand Final of Eurovision for the first time since 2017? Let us know what you think in the comments!