RTCG, the official broadcaster of Montenegro have stated that although a total of 27 songs were received for the call for songs for Montevizijia, only 10 met the outlined submission criteria. This criterion was explained in the public call for song submissions. The 10 songs will now be listened to and voted on by the expert jury that consists of:
- Slaven Knezović – Composer, and the Music Editor of RTCG
- Vladimir Maraš – Music Editor of Radio Crna Gora
- Aleksandra Vojvodić Jovović – Master of Music, and Professor of Solo Singing
- Slobodan Bučevac – Composer
- Mihailo Radonjić – Composer, music producer and arranger
The jury will subsequently report back to RTCG songs moving forward in the contest. Nataša Baranin, the country’s head of delegation revealed that the next Eurovision act will be once again determined exclusively by the public’s votes.
Montenegro will be looking to improve on their 16th finish in Lisbon in semi-final 2 where Vanja Radovanoic performed ‘Inje’.
Source : RTCG