The Running Order for the Moldovan National Selection Show, O Melodie Pentru Europa, has been released.
Today the 16 acts hoping to represent Moldova in the Eurovision Song Contest found out the order in which they will perform in the 2018 O Melodie Pentru Europa. The running order is as follows:
- Tolik – Broken Glass
- Lavina Rusu – Altundeva
- Bella Luna – Moments
- Anna Timofei – Endlessly
- Ilia Soroceanu & Dasha DaGro – Minds & Veins
- Che MD – Inima-n stângă
- Cobîlean Constantin – Numai tu
- DoReDos – My lucky day
- SandyC & Aaron Sibley – Once upon a time
- Anna Odobescu – Agnony
- Nicoleta Sava – Esencia del Sur
- Doinița Gherman – Dance in flames
- Felicica Dunaf – Alien
- Viorela – The gates of love
- Vera Țurcanu – Black Heart
- Ruslan Tsar – Come to life
There is no Semi-Final process in this year’s O Melodie Pentru Europa, due to poor auditioning numbers. The vote will be conducted under the 50/50 rule, with a Televote and a Jury (headed by 2009 Representative Nelly Ciobanu) both deciding the best representative for Moldova.
The selection process will take place on February 24th, where the winner will hope to continue Moldova’s success in the Contest in recent years, especially with The Sunstroke Project achieving Moldova’s greatest result in Kiev when they achieved 4th Place.