Just a few minutes ago, the official CD of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2020 has been released on digital stores. This has revealed the last entry of this year’s show, Sandra Gadelia completes the line-up with the song ‘You Are Not Alone’. She was the winner of Ranina, GPB’s national selection show, whose final will be aired tonight.
Sandra Gadelia was selected to represent Georgia from the show Ranina, which was recorded a few months ago. GPB broadcaster chose ten artists between the ages of 8 and 14 to compete in the children’s contest that decided the Georgian representative:
- Sesili Turmanidze (სესილი თურმანიძე) 10 years old
- Veronika Shamugia (ვერონიკა შამუგია) 12 years old
- Sandra Gadelia (სანდრა გადელია) 9 years old
- Rati Gelovani (რატი გელოვანი) 10 years old
- Gio Gogiashvili (გიო გოგიაშვილი) years old
- Marita Khvedelidze (მარიტა ხვედელიძე) 11 years old
- Nikoloz Maghradze (ნიკოლოზ მაღრაძე) 10 years old
- Shio Kavsadze (შიო კავსაძე) 10 years old
- Nia Khinchikashvili (ნია ხინჩიკაშვილი) 12 years old
- Lela Kveniashvili (ლელა კვენიაშვილი) 10 years old
Rati Gelovani and Marita Khvedelidze were the other two performers that joined Sandra Gadelia in the final of the contest, which will be broadcast tonight.