Lilla Melodifestivalen 2014 has just ended and we have a winner! 14 years old Julia Kedhammar from Skogås will represent Sweden at Junior Eurovision 2014 to take place in Malta, she will perform the song “Du är inte ensam”:
The winner has been selected by a professional jury leaded by the Melodifestivalen supervisor and Eurovision 2013 producer Christer Björkman. Final line-up (Click the names to listen to the live performances):
- Vilma Larsson – Stilla (13 years)
- Kevin Körber – När hoppet tar slut (13 years)
- Ella Rammelt – Oslagbara (11 years)
- Skyscraper – Här är vi nu (11 – 14 years)
- Paulina Pancenkov – Jag saknar dig så (14 years)
- Tove Burman – Rebell (15 years)
- Felix Laurent – Jag trodde på oss (12 years)
- Julia Kedhammar – Du är inte ensam (14 years)
The Lilla Melodifestivalen show has been hosted by Kim Ohlsson and broadcasted live on Radio P4 (audio only). As the past three years, the pre-recorded show will be broadcasted on TV later in October-November, a few days before Junior Eurovision 2014 which will take place on November 15 in Malta.
Sweden is the first country choosing participant for this year’s Junior Eurovision, stay tuned to ESC+Plus for more Junior Eurovision news related!