Belarussian broadcaster BTRC has published the names of the ten finalists to take part at National Final in September.
A professional jury headed by Eduard Zaritsky has selected the best singers and songs to perform at the final stage of the preselection. 53 applications have been received by BTRC, 5 of them didn’t have all the requirements and were disqualified and only 16 artists were invited to perform live in front of a jury.
After that, ten finalists were chosen:
1. Angelina Pipper – My Tantsuem Dzhaz (13 years)
2. Ksenia Tereshenok – Pod Parusom Mechty (12 years)
3. Igor Murakvin – Ischuschiye Schastya (12 years)
4. Ruslan Aslanov – Zvyozdy Zovut (11 years)
5. Vladlen Ivanov – Beliye Oblaka (12 years)
6. Danaya Sharshavitskaya – Prostoy Motiv (11 years)
7. Yuliya Mozhilovskaya – Mechty (11 years)
8. Anna Zaitseva – My Pomnim (11 years)
9. Ilya Volkov – Poy so Mnoy (11 years)
10. Nadezhda Misyakova – Delovaya (13 years)
Belarus has participated at Junior Eurovision since the beginning and has won twice (2005 and 2007).
Source : Belta