As result of three regional auditions 27 acts has been selected to proceed to the final auditions held in Zwolle on april 14th. Regional auditions were held on 24 and 30 march and april 1th. Friday the 12th a 28th act will be added to the list, with a wildcard. This wildcard winner, can be selected using a wildcard. Click here to pick a wildcard winner. Voting will closed thursday the 11th at midnight.
Auditions March 24th in Kampen:
Anne & Sebastiaan – Anders (different)
Anne & Sebastiaan – Samen (together)
Dali – Geen backstage (no backstage)
Loeki – Gewoon in love (just in love)
Flori – Dear butterfly
Noa – Wat ik wil (what I want)
Roan – Laat maar komen die dromen (let those dreams come)
Serena – My own boss
Serena – Muziek is (music is)
Universe – Dichterbij (closer)
Auditions March 30th in Amersfoort:
Emre – Te vroeg om weg te gaan (too early to go)
Giorgio – Speciaal bericht (special message)
Kim – Mijn droom (my dream)
Mathilde – Mijn nieuwe zon (my new sun)
Myléne & Rosanne – Spiegelbeeld (mirror image)
Rosa, Nova, Wally en Daan – Ik kan je niet bereiken (I can’t reach you)
Yuna – Happy day
Zoë – Thrillers
Auditions April 1th in Almere:
Alanis en Meau – Highschool
Beau – De wind (the wind)
Dani – Next level
Joysi en Fabienne – Shake it up
Kiki – Jij bent een wonder (you are a miracle)
Kira en Kenji – Dag blijf uit mijn nacht (day stay out my night)
Lin – I don’t care
Paddy – Mijn allerliefste maatje (my most precious buddy)
Sarah en Julia – Live life
A professional jury will select the finalists on april 14th internally, but the list will be announced weeks later to the audience. Even the finalists self dont know a thing yet. When the finalists are known, they will work with several professional producers to revamp their song and prepare them for the liveshows, that will start on september 14th.
– Dani, Giorgio and Kim are already known in The Netherlands, because of their entry in The Voice Kids.
– Kim also made many fans by Holland got Talent
– Joysi & Fabiënne also made the final audition last year, but did not made it to the finalists. They submitted the song ‘Holiday’ last year
– Alanis & Meau also made the final auditions last year with HighSchool and will try again this year with the same song.
– Serena is returns. She had two songs last year and also sang a duet with Amy, who did make it to the finalists.
– Mylene & Rosanne already made their entry with Kinderen voor kinderen a few years ago.
– Sarah already appeared on JESC stage. She was a back dancer from Femke in Amsterdam.
– Paddy knows the famous Marco Borsato and also appeared in The Voice Kids and Junior Songfestival auditions in 2011.
– Flori is the first wildcardwinner ever, to make the final auditions on her own, without the help of a second wildcard.
Do you have any favorites yet? Please reply and tell who is your favorite!