A new duel show of HaKochav HaBa has just broadcast in Israel. Today’s duels were chosen by the contestants themselves in two different rounds.
The voting system worked like in previous shows, each jury member awarded the contestants either 8 or 0 points, making up a maximum of 40 points, while the rest of the points were decided by the viewers. As the maximum was 100 points, the outcome was presented in percentages. In the duels, the artist with the highest percentage was the winner.
The duels were the following:
- Daniel Barzilai (73%) vs Maya Buskila (64%)
- Maya Buskila (64%) vs Shefita (69%)
- Maya Buskila (64%) vs Daniel Mazuz (59%)
- Daniel Mazuz (59%) vs Avraham de Carvalho (88%)
- Daniel Mazuz (59%) vs Osher Biton (47%)
- Osher Biton (47%) vs Shalva Band (76%)
- Osher Biton (47%) vs Ofri Calfon (55%)
This round will continue tomorrow, with more duels following the same format.
Remember, as always, that all the performances are available on Mako’s official site.