Isea Çili has just won Junior Fest 2019 and will represent Albania in Gliwice. She will perform the song ‘Mikja Ime Fëmijëria’ on November 24th.
Last May, the Albanian broadcaster started the search for the singer and song for Junior Eurovision 2019. Candidates were able to submit their works at Radio Tirana or on the official website rtsh.al. until September 4. From all the applications, the Albanian broadcaster shortlisted the following 18 acts, which have competed in the final:
- Sidorela Dorti, Kleansa Susaj & Juena Tahirity -Kënga e Ngjyrave
- Violeta Beshiri – Ty Mbi Rërë Të Vizatoj
- Noel Hoxholli – Jam Shqiptar e Bij Shqiptari
- Era Okshtuni – Lunapark
- Flavia Doka – Tinguj Zemre
- Trisiana Jata – Gjithësia Ime
- Livia Nelaj & Estea Teta – Doli Një Yll
- Bora Llapushi – Shtet Qytete
- Marigleda Lajthia – Jemi Fllad I Pranverës
- Rumeisa Kola – Ëndërroj
- Krisiana Veshaj – Pushimet
- Ajla Rroji – Ne
- Arseld Muça & Martina Serreqi – Më E Shtrenjta Botë
- Sajana Kodhelli – Jemi Miq Te Mirë
- Françeska Kasa – Per Ty Vendi Im
- Isea Çili – Mikja Ime Fëmijëria
- Rinea Vitija – Një Botë Me Dashuri
- Uendi Goga – Mirësevjen
Junior Fest 2019 was hosted by Clinti Collaku at Tirana’s Amphitheatre. The last year representative Efi Gjika performed as guest of the show. The winner was selected by a professional jury panel made up of Anxhela Peristeri, David Tukici, Andri Xhahu and Bojken Lako.
RTSH will broadcast the final on Wednesday at 20.35 CET.