TG4 will broadcast today the Grand Final of the Irish national selection for Junior Eurovision which was recorded in September. This will complete the line-up of artists for this year’s edition to be held this month in Valletta (Malta).
Only one out of these six contenders, four direct qualifiers and two second chance winners, will represent Ireland at Junior Eurovision:
- Zena Donnelly – “Bríce Ar Bhríce
- Walter McCabe – “Las Do Sholas”
- Hannah McNicholas Roche – “Titim as a Chéile” (Wildcard Winner)
- Clíona Nic Dhomhnaill – “Ag Seasamh Le Mo Réaltaí”
- Lasairfhíona de Brún – “Fan Liom (Wildcard Winner)
- Amy McGrath – “M’Aingeal”
As in previous shows, a professional jury panel will select the winner and Irish representative for Junior Eurovision. The judges for tonight’s show will be the residents Fiachna Ó Braonáin and Pauline Avalon joined by Linda Martin, Eurovision 1992 representative, as guest judge.
Watch the Irish final tonight, hosted by Eoghan McDermott, at 21.00 CET on TG4.