Bilal Hassani has just won the final of Destination Eurovision 2019 and will represent France in Tel Aviv. He will perform the song ‘Roi’ at the Grand Final in May.
After two semi-finals and four qualifiers from each one, the line-up of performers was as follows:
- Chimène Badi – “Là Haut”
- Silvàn Areg – “ Allez leur dire”
- Doutson – “Sois un bon fils”
- Aysat – “Comme une grande“
- Bilal Hassani – “Roi“
- Emmanuel Moire – “La promesse”
- Seemone – “Tous les deux”
- The Divaz – “La voix d’Aretha”
The winner was decided by a 50/50 combination of televote and an international jury panel. You can check the final scoreboard below:
What do you think about French choice? Let us know in comments!