Today, the First Semi-Final of the Eurovision Song Contest 2015 will take place live from Vienna!
A total of 16 contestants will go on stage at tonight’s show to be broadcasted live from the Wiener Stadthalle. Only 10 of them will get a spot in the final to take place on Sunday.
Check out the running order for today’s show below:
- Moldova: Eduard Romanyuta – “I Want Your Love”
- Armenia: Genealogy – “Face the Shadow”
- Belgium: English Loïc Nottet – “Rhythm Inside”
- Netherlands: Trijntje Oosterhuis – “Walk Along”
- Finland: Pertti Kurikan Nimipäivät – “Aina mun pitää”
- Greece: Maria Elena Kyriakou – “One Last Breath”
- Estonia: Elina Born & Stig Rästa – “Goodbye to Yesterday”
- FYR Macedonia: Daniel Kajmakoski – “Autumn Leaves”
- Serbia: Bojana Stamenov – “Beauty Never Lies”
- Hungary: Boggie – “Wars for Nothing”
- Belarus: Uzari & Maimuna – “Time”
- Russia: Polina Gagarina – “A Million Voices”
- Denmark: Anti Social Media – “The Way You Are”
- Albania: Elhaida Dani – “I’m Alive”
- Romania: Voltaj – “De la capăt (All over Again)”
- Georgia: Nina Sublatti – “Warrior”
Viewers in all countries that are taking part in the First Semi-Final are invited to vote via the official app, telephone and/or SMS. The voting window will be open after the last song has been performed, and will end 15 minutes later. Televoters determine 50% of the outcome while professional juries do so with the other half of the voting combination according to the performances of yesterday’s Jury Semi-Final show.
Apart from the participating countries, these are the direct qualifying countries which will vote in the First Semi-Final:
Remember, in case of a tie between two or more songs in the combined ranking between televotes and the jury, the song that obtain a better ranking from the televote will prevail over the other. Full split results will be revealed after the Grand Final to keep the excitement until the end of the final.
The show will be presented by Mirjam Weichselbraun, Alice Tumler and Arabella Kiesbauer while Conchita Wurst will host the green room. Follow the First Semi-Final live from Vienna at 21.00 CET by clicking here.
Which countries do you think will go to the Grand Final?