The first semifinal of “O melodie pentru Europe” (Moldova national pre-selection for the Eurovision Song festival) will be tonight in Chisinau. Twelve artists will be involved tonight, but only seven will go to the National Final which will be held on March 16.
This country of the East will be the last to choose singer and song for the Eurovision Song festival. Moldova this year changed the format of the national election, opting for two separate contests; one for the songs and another for the artists among the best 24 competing.
The first semi-final will take place tonight at 19:00 CET. The qualifiers will be determined though a combination of tele-voting (50%) and jury (50%).
Pasha Parfeny, last representative of Moldova, will open the show with his song Lautar.
1. Diana Staver – Underestimated
2. Vitalie Maciunschi – I want you back
3. Margarita Ciorici – Coma
4. Cristina V. & Glam Girls – Celebrate
5. Doiniţa Gherman – Planeta e un rai
6. Stela Botan – Inima mea
7. Vitalie Negruţă – You’ll be mine
8. Aliona Moon – A million
9. Ruslan Ţaranu – Amadeus
10. Boris Covali – Runaways
11. Felicia Dunaf – Codename Felice
12. Svetlana Bogdanova – Conquer my heart
·Live on Moldova 1 at 19:00 CET
·Online here: TRM official