The location of this year’s Semi-final Allocation Draw, St George’s Hall, is planning a huge Eurovision celebration. Of course, there is the public streaming of the live shows, but there is more, much more!
St George’s Hall
St George’s Hall in the city of Liverpool (UK) has announced many festivities to celebrate that the world’s biggest music event is coming to their city. The city of Liverpool will offer guided tours, special concerts, events for Eurovision fans, visitors, but also for locals.
The agenda of St George’s Hall and the city of Liverpool include the events below, and more:
- May 9th 2023: Eurovision 2023 Semi-Final One Screening
- May 10th-13th 2023: From ‘World Capital of Pop’ to Eurovision – Guided Tour
- May 10th 2023: St George’s Hall Organ Recital – Eurovision Classics
- May 11th 2023: Eurovision 2023 Semi-Final Two Screening
- May 12th 2023: ABBA Tribute Night
- May 13th 2023: Eurovision 2023 Grand Final Screening
The Eurovision Song Contest 2023 will take place on May 9th, 11th, and 13th 2023 in Liverpool, United Kingdom. 37 countries will compete for the crown. This year’s Eurovision Song Contest will be a joint venture, since last year’s winner Ukraine cannot organize the contest on home soil because of the ongoing war with Russia.