The Eurovision Song Contest 2023 is nigh, and all the Pre-parties are almost here, think about the one in London, Barcelona, but also Madrid and Warsaw. The biggest Eurovision Pre-party is always the one in Amsterdam in the month of April, called “Eurovision in Concert”, and this year is no exception. Eurovision in Concert 2023 will take place on April 15th 2023 in Amsterdam. Buy your tickets now!
Website “Eurovision in Concert 2023’’: https://eurovisioninconcert.nl/en/eurovision-in-concert-6-april-2019-in-afas-live/.
Eurovision in Concert 2023
This year “Eurovision in Concert” will be held on April 15th 2023, and the ticket sales are in full swing, so if your are thinking about coming to Amsterdam for the biggest Eurovision Pre-party out there, get your tickets now on: https://eurovisioninconcert.nl/en/tickets-2/.
This year’s line-up
This year’s line-up sees 10 officially announced acts come to and perform in Amsterdam during Eurovision in Concert 2023, but by now we know that this number will grow as the date of this Eurovision Pre-party comes nearer.
The line-up as of today (April 3rd 2023)
Below you can find the line-up of countries and their artists who have already officially confirmed.
- The Netherlands: Mia Nicolai & Dion Cooper – Burning Daylight
- Belgium: Gustaph – Because of You
- Slovenia: Joker Out – Carpe Diem
- Ireland: Wild Youth – We Are One
- Australia: Voyager – Promise
- Lithuania: Monika Linkyte – Stay
- Austria: Teya & Salena – Who the hell is Edgar?
- France: La Zarra – Évidemment
- Spain: Blanca Paloma – Eaea
- Poland: Blanka – Solo
- Norway: Alessandra – Queen of Kings
- San Marino: Piquet Jacks – Like an Animal
- Estonia: Alika – Bridges
- Germany: Lord of the Lost – Blood & Glitter
- Switzerland: Remo Forrer – Watergun
- Iceland: Diljá – Power
- Azerbaijan: TuralTuranX – Tell Me More
- United Kingdom: Mae Muller – I Wrote a Song
- Moldova: Pasha Parfeni – Soarele şi luna
- Latvia: Sudden Lights – Aijā
- Malta: The Busker – Dance (Our Own Party)
- Romania: Theodor Andrei – D.G.T. (Off and On)
- Czechia: Vesna – My Sisters Crown
- Finland: Käärijä – Cha Cha Cha
- Sweden: Loreen – Tattoo
- Denmark: Reiley – Breaking My Heart
- Albania: Albina & Familja Kelmendi – Dulje
- Armenia: Brunette – Future Lover
- Ukraine: TVORCHI – Heart of Steel
On Monday March 20th 2023 it was made public by the organization of Eurovision in Concert that this year’s edition will have a special guest star, which is Katrina of 1997’s British winners “Katrina & The Waves”. Katrina won with the song “Love Shine a Light”, marking the 5th and last win of the United Kingdom to date.
The Eurovision Song Contest 2023 will take place on May 9th, 11th, and 13th 2023 in Liverpool, United Kingdom. 37 countries will compete for the crown. This year’s Eurovision Song Contest will be a joint venture, since last year’s winner Ukraine cannot organize the contest on home soil because of the ongoing war with Russia.