Croatian national final Dora 2020 has ended some minutes ago and we have a winner! Damir Kedžo with the song Divlji vjetre will represent the country at the Eurovision Song Contest 2020.
The complete list of participants taking part was as follows:
- Elis Lovrić –Jušto
- Bojan Jambrošić – Više od riječi
- Edi Abazi – Coming home
- Zdenka Kovačiček – Love, Love, Love
- Alen Vitasović & Božidarka Matija Čerina – Da se ne zatare
- Đana – One
- Aklea Neon – Zovi ju mama
- Nikola Marjanović – Let’s forgive
- Lorenzo feat Dino Purić & Reper iz sobe –Vrati se iz Irske
- Marin Jurić Čivro – Naivno
- Lorena Bućan – Drowning
- Indira –You Will Never Break My Heart
- Jure Brkljača – Hajde nazovi me!
- Colonia – Zidina
- Mia Negovetić –When it Comes to You
- Damir Kedžo – Divlji vjetre
The pre-selection, like last year, had the same election method, the winner has been determined by a 50/50 combination of points awarded by regional juries and from the public televote. Tonight results were as follows:
An expert committee selected the sixteen artists and songs for the final stage of the selection method — a televised broadcast in HRT 1 on February 29.
Tonight’s show was hosted by Duško Ćurlić, Mirko Fodor, Zlata Mück Sušec and Doris Pinčić Rogoznica. The show will take place at the Marino Cvetkovic Sports Hall in Opatija.
What’s your opinion on the Croatian song? Let us know in the comments section below.