The first show of the Cypriot national selection for Eurovision 2015 has taken place tonight and we have the first four qualifiers!
This year, PIK has launched a new selection format consisting of 9 televised rounds, a national final set on February 1st and a total of 60 songs.
The show has been hosted by Antri and all the performances has been evaluated by a professional jury formed by Tasos Tryfonos (actor), Elena Patroklou (1991), Alex Panayi (1995 & 2000) and Despina Olympiou (2013).
Tonight, 9 singers have presented their songs for a minute and only 4 out 9 candidates have reached the next round:
- Eva Diva – Come and Fight for Freedom
- Nicolas Levendis – Chlomi Selini
- Emily Haralambous – Right In
- Nicolas Mavromichalis – Ena Kafe Mazi
- Hristodoula Tsaggara – Kori tis Mesogeiou
- Ifigeneia Loukaedou feat. Lyrical Eye – Remember my Eye
- Haralambos “Luna” Iosif – I Wanna Dance (I Say Tempo)
- Elena Kousi – Just Another Girl
- Maria Evangelou – Still
The second show of the Cypriot national selection will take place next week, on Sunday 14.