RTSH has started accepting applications for the upcoming edition of its traditional Festivali i Këngës. The Albanian music festival serves as the national final for the Eurovision Song Contest, where the country has reached the final for the past three years.
Everyone willing to take part in the at FiK 60th shall send their original songs to [email protected] or bring them to the Radio Tirana Headquarters (a deadline hasn’t been revealed). All works must include the following content:
- The final version of the song.
- Instrumental version with and without backing vocals.
- Text of the song reflected in the vocal sheet.
- Full sheet including all the instruments of the FiK orchestra.
- MIDI version of the song.
- Full lyrics of the song.
- Biography of the performer/group including previous experience, prizes and other relevant information.
Anxhela Peristeri won the 59th edition of Festivali i Këngës and went on to represent Albania at the Eurovision Song Contest 2021, where she achieved the 21st place at the grand final.
Source : RTSH