The Grand Final of the 54 “Festivali I Kënges” will take place today live from Tirana!
After two semi-finals, these are the acts that will compete to wave the Albanian flag in Stockholm:
- Adrian Lulgjuraj – Jeto dhe ëndërro
- Sigi Bastri – Engjëll i lirë
- Dilan Reka – Buzëqesh
- Luiz Ejlli – Pa mbarim
- Nilsa Hysi – Asaj
- Erga Halilaj – Monolog
- Florent Abrashi – Të ndjek çdo hap
- Teuta Kurti – Në sytë e mi
- Kozma Dushi – Një kafe
- Aslajdon Zaimaj – Merrmë që sot
- Egert Pano – Mos ik
- Kristi Popa – Ajo çfarë ndjej
- Rezarta Smaja & Klodian Kaçani – Dashuri në përjetësi
- Jozefina Simoni – Një det me ty
- Genc Tukiçi – Sa të dashuroj
- Evans Rama – Flakë
- Besa Krasniqi – Liroje zemrën
- Enxhi Nasufi – Infinit
- Flaka Krelani – S’je për mu
- Renis Gjoka – Ato që s’ti them dot
- Lindi Islami – Për një mrekulli
- Eneda Tarifa – Përrallë
The 54 “”Festivali i Kënges” Grand Final will be held tonight at 20.45 CET live from Tirana’s Palace of Congresses. As in previous FiK editions, only the professional jury will be in charge of deciding the winner and Albanian representative for Eurovision 2016.
“Festivali i Këngës” has been held every year since 1962. Since 2004, it has also served as the Albanian national selection for the Eurovision Song Contest. Last year, Elhaida Dani was the winner of the music festival, but her winning entry “Diell” withdrew from the international competition and she performed a different song at Eurovision.
Who do you want to represent Albania in Stockholm?