Tonight, RTCG will discover who will represent Montenegro in the Eurovision Song Contest this year in Tel Aviv. Five contestants are in the running for the honour to fly the Montenegrin flag.
You can listen to the five candidate entries below, in tonight’s running order:
- D-Moll – Heaven
- Andrea Demirović – Ja sam ti san
- Monika Knezović – Nepogrješivo
- Ivana Popović-Martinović – Nevinost
- Nina Petković – Uzmi ili ostavi
Today’s winner will be decided after two rounds of voting. In the first round, three super finalists will be selected by the combination of votes from three jury panels and the public voting, which will have the weight of a fourth panel. The Montenegrin representative will be selected by 100% televote at the superfinal.
The international jury members will be:
- Ruslana (Eurovision 2004)
- Eldar Gasimov (Eurovision 2011)
- Lea Sirk (Eurovision 2018)
- Andras Kallay Saunders (Eurovision 2014)
- Ira Losco (Eurovision 2002 & 2016)
- Jovan Radomir (SVT Sweden, Melodifestivalen)
Montevizija 2019 will be broadcast at 21.00 CET live from Podgorica. You can watch the show and others happening at the same time on our Multi Window live feed.
Who do you want to represent Montenegro in Tel Aviv? Vote in our poll!
Montevizija 2019 - Final
|Andrea Demirović - Ja sam ti san||611|
|Monika Knezović - Nepogrješivo||530|
|Ivana Popović-Martinović - Nevinost||513|
|Nina Petković - Uzmi ili ostavi||490|
|D-Moll - Ti||436|
Number of voters: 53