The annual tradition of P4 Nästa takes place tonight in Sweden. Eight finalists will compete to win the coveted honor of having their song played widely across Sweden on P4 radio as well as one act being awarded a ticket to Melodifestivalen 2020. During the spring and summer, the Swedish Radio’s 25 local channels hosted local finals. Of the 25 local winners, a jury has now selected eight finalists to compete in the live broadcast final in Linköping tonight.
There will also be performances by other Swedish acts, including Melodifestivalen veterans, The Lovers of Valdaro and Felix Sandman
You can listen to the eight songs competing in this year’s competition here
- Faith Kakembo – Through fire and rain
- Hildur Höglind – Further apart
- Hugo Andersson – Lovenote
- Amanda Aasa – Gå hem
- Zulueta – King of the ocean
- Tova Glyt – No ordinary girl
- Tim Lööv – All I need is you
- Browsing Collection – Oh no
You can tune into P4 Nästa on the Swedish livestream here at 19.00h CET.
Don’t forget to also vote in our poll:
P4 Nästa 2019
Number of voters: 16