The Croatian Eurovision 2020 national final takes place tonight! An expert committee selected sixteen artists and songs for the final stage of the selection method — a televised show to be broadcast in HRT 1 on February 29.
Tonight’s show will be hosted by Duško Ćurlić, Mirko Fodor, Zlata Mück Sušec and Doris Pinčić Rogoznica. The show will take place at the Marino Cvetkovic Sports Hall in Opatija.
The pre-selection, like last year, has the same election method, the winner will be determined by a 50/50 combination of points awarded by regional juries and from the public televoting.
These are the sixteen songs to perform at the Marino Cvetkovic Sports Hall in Opatija, Croatia tonight:
- Elis Lovrić –Jušto
- Bojan Jambrošić – Više od riječi
- Edi Abazi – Coming home
- Zdenka Kovačiček – Love, Love, Love
- Alen Vitasović & Božidarka Matija Čerina – Da se ne zatare
- Đana – One
- Aklea Neon – Zovi ju mama
- Nikola Marjanović – Let’s forgive
- Lorenzo feat Dino Purić & Reper iz sobe –Vrati se iz Irske
- Marin Jurić Čivro – Naivno
- Lorena Bućan – Drowning
- Indira –You Will Never Break My Heart
- Jure Brkljača – Hajde nazovi me!
- Colonia – Zidina
- Mia Negovetić –When it Comes to You
- Damir Kedžo – Divlji vjetre
The broadcast will start at 20.05CET and will be broadcasted through HRT1 channel. As always, ESCplus will enable a video feed for the international audience, available at live.esc-plus.com