Today the host country of Junior Eurovision 2018 will decide who will wave the Belarusian flag in Poland. Former Junior Eurovision representative and last year’s host Helena Meraai and Andrei Makayonok will present the show live from Minsk. The final will feature ten candidates willing to represent their country on November 24.
A few weeks ago, around 40 contenders performed in front of an expert panel that decided the 2019 Belarusian finalists, who will perform in the following running order:
- Elizabeta Misnikova – Pelelniy
- Maria Zhilina – Spyavala, gukala, chakal
- Ksenia Galetskaya – A Better World
- Monkey Tops – Posmotri na nas
- Sofia Khrolovich – Davay tantsuy
- Sofia Rustamova – Skazhi mne
- Arina Pekhtereva – Never Again
- Anastasia Zhabko – Poymi menya
- Zephyr – Luchshiye i pervyye
- Maria Ermakova – Viatry
A 50/50 combination of public televoting and the voting of a professional jury panel will select the winner of the Belarusian national final for Junior Eurovision 2019. In case of a tie, the judges will decide who will represent Belarus in Gliwice, Poland.
You can watch the Belarusian national final for Junior Eurovision 2019 at 21.00 CET on TV channels Belarus 1 and Belarus 24.
Who do you want to represent Belarus at Junior Eurovision 2019? Vote in our poll!