Last 2 finalists have tonight been chosen to sing on next heat’s stage of Melodifestivalen at Friends Arena, where the final of the most successful contest among the participating countries in Eurovision will be held next Saturday March 8th.
Competing acts tonight as it follows:
- Ammotrack – Raise Your Hands
- Linus Svenning – Bröder” (Brothers)
- J.E.M – Love Trigger
- State of Drama – All We Are
- Ellinore Holmer – En himmelsk sång (A heavenly song)
- Martin Stenmarck – När änglarna går hem (When the angels go home)
- Helena Paparizou – Survivor
- Outtrigger – Echo
Helena Paparizou and Outtrigger were fighting for one, out of the 2 available spots which could lead one of them to the grand final, same as Linus and Martin Stenmarck. Finally Helena and Linus made it through.
Also former Eurovision winner Emmelie De Forest was invited to perform Only Teardrops.