Today the Russian national final for the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2019 has been held at Moscow’s Vegas City Hall. 11 acts performed at the show willing to represent their country in Gliwice, but only one of them will be flying the Russian flag on 25 November...
Tatyana Mezhentseva & Denberel Oorzhak have been selected to represent Russia at the European contest with the song “Vremya Dlya Nas”:
A 50/50 mix of a professional jury panel and online poll results decided the winner of the final among the following candidates:
- Ksenia Kushner (15 years) – Devushki New Plachut (Girls don’t cry)
- Tatyana Mezhentseva & Oorzhak Denberel (9 and 12 years) – Vremya Dlya Nas (A Time For Us)
- Nikita Moroz (12 years) – Nikita And Friends
- Margarita Stryukova (12 years) – V Moyem Nebe (In My Sky)
- Mikhail Noginsky (14 years) – Supergeroy (Superhero)
- Maryana Titova (8 years) – My Legendy (We Legends)
- Group “Like Teens” (10 years) – Papenkina Dochka (Daddy’s Daughters)
- Julia Solnyshkova (13 years) – Yarkiy Svet
- Alisa Pritochkina (13 years) – Vybiray Lyubov (Warrior of love)
- Daniil Khachaturov (12 years) – Zhizn (Life)
- Maria Mirova (13 years) – Put K Mechte (Way To Dream)
Karusel will broadcast the show on Thursday at 17:55 CET.
What do you think about the Russian choice?
Source : Eurovision 2020 VK Community