RTVE has published the full list of acts that will compete at the Operación Triunfo Eurovisión final gala. 10 finalists will join the online voting winners María, Noelia and Natalia at the Spanish final after having been selected by an expert committee.
You can find the line-up for the OT Eurovision final below:
- María – Muérdeme (Juan Luis Suárez, David Feito – de El Sueño de Morfeo, Victoria Riba, Nuria Azzouzi and Rosa Martínez)
- Noelia – Hoy Vuelvo a Reír Otra Vez (Jacobo Calderón and Álex Ubago)
- Natalia – La Clave (Merche and Ander Pérez, Nuria Azzouzi and Rosa Martínez)
- Famous – No Puedo Más (Leroy Sánchez, Louis Biancaniello and Nolan Sipe)
- Miki – La Venda (Adriá Salas – La Pegatina)
- Miki & Natalia – Nadie Se Salva (María Peláe, Nil Moliner and Javi Garabatto)
- Julia – Qué Quieres Que Haga (David Santisteban and India Martínez)
- Sabela – Hoy Soñaré (Jesús Cañadilla and Alejandro de Pinedo)
- Marilia – Todo Bien (Sananda, Chris Wahle, Andreas Öhrn and Juan Carlos Fuguet López)
- Carlos – Se Te Nota (Juan Pablo Isaza and Juan Pablo Villamil – Morat)
RTVE will publish the full tracks of the final songs 48 before the live show, which is set to take place later this month. Like last year, the winner will be decided by 100% public voting after a single voting round. In case of a tie, a new voting round will be opened to determine who will wave the Spanish flag in Tel Aviv.