Sanja Ilić & Balkanika have just won Beovizija 2018 and will represent Serbia at the Eurovision Song Contest. Sanja Ilić & Balkanika will perform the song Naša Deca on 10th May in Lisbon.
Seventeen candidates competed at the Serbian final:
- SevdahBABY – Hajde da igramo sada
- Rambo Amadeus & Beti Đorđević – Nema te
- Maja Nikolić – Zemlja čuda
- Srđan Marijanović – Bar da znam
- Ivan Kurtić – Ni sunca, ni meseca
- Sanja Ilić & Balkanika – Naša deca
- Koktel Balkan – Zato
- Boris Režak – Vila
- Lana & Aldo – Jača sam od svih
- Dušan Svilar – Pod krošnjom bagrema
- Igor Lazarević – Beži od mene
- Saška Janković – Pesma za tebe
- Lord – Samo nek se okreće
- Danijel Pavlović – Ruža sudbine
- Raybass – Umoran
- Osmi Vazduh & Friends – Probudi se
- Biber & DJ Niko Bravo – Jutros (Svatovi)
The winner of Beovizija 2018 was selected by a 50/50 combination of the votes from the audience and a professional jury panel. Sanja Ilić & Balkanika finished in the first place at both outcomes followed by Saška Janković and Dušan Svilar, who came second and third respectively.
During the interval act, a huge bunch of former Eurovision representatives from the Balkan countries performed as guests of the show: Jelena Tomasevic (Serbia 2008), Marko Kon (Serbia 2009), Moje 3 (Serbia 2013), Milan Stankovic (Serbia 2010), Sanja Vucic (Serbia 2016), Bojana Stamenov (Serbia 2015), Tijana Bogicevic (Serbia 2017), Regina (Bosnia & Herzgovina 2009), Sergej Cetkovic (Montenegro 2015), Knez (Montenegro 2016) and Jacques Houdek (Croatia 2017).
What do you think about the Serbian winner?