The second semi-final of the Portuguese national selection for Eurovision 2015 will take place today live from Lisbon!
Six acts will compete at tonight’s show to get one of the three spots in the grand final:
- Rubi Machado – Quando a Lua Voltar a Passar
- José Freitas – Mal Menor (Ninguém me Guia à Razão)
- Teresa Radamanto – Um Fado em Viena
- Simone de Oliveira – À Espera das Canções
- Filipe Gonçalves – Dança Joana
- Diana Piedade – Maldito Tempo
A total of three acts will make it to the grand final. Two qualifiers will be selected by public televote while a professional jury, made up of six of the six competing composers, will choose an additional qualifier from the remaining artists (they can’t vote for their own entry).
These three names will join the qualifiers from the first semi-final:
- Leonor Andrade – Há um Mar que nos Separa (Televoting)
- Yola Dinis – Outra Vez Primavera (Televoting)
- Gonçalo Tavares – Tu Tens uma Mágica (Jury)
For the 49th edition of “Festival da Canção”, RTP has invited a total of 12 national composers which have written their songs full in Portuguese.
Yesterday, rehearsals for the first semi-final took place in the RTP studios and you can see some pictures here.
Don’t miss the second semi-final of “Festival da Canção” live at 22.20 CET on RTP 1 .