This year, NRK has gone structurally smaller, cause only one show is set to determine who will be representing Norway at the Eurovision Song Contest.
The final line-up for the 12 contenders and the running order which was drawn and announced today look as it follows:
1) Erlend Bratland – Thunderstruck
2) Raylee – Louder
3) Tor & Bettan – All Over the World
4) Jenny Langlo – Next to You
5) Ira Konstantinidis – We Don’t Worry
6) Contrazt – Heaven
7) Marie Klåpbakken – Ta meg tilbake
8) Staysman & Lazz – En godt stekt pizza
9) Mørland & Debrah Scarlett – A Monster Like Me
10) Alexandra Joner – Cinderella
11) Karin Park – Human Beings
Project manager for Melodi Grand Prix, Stian Malme, says that they have planned the show to allow every song the chance to shine. Many factors have been taken into consideration in planning the running order, among other things the performance, the genres and also what the songs are about. He says no one benefits from similar songs back to back, as that would kill the effect of each song.
NRK’s orchestra, KORK, will be back at Melodi Grand Prix 2015, where the singers and songwriters have made the decission themselves as to whether they want to include it on their performance or not. 6 out of 11 will do so, they are: Erlend Bratland, Tor & Bettan, Marie Klåpbakken, Staysman & Lazz, Mørland & Debrah Scarlett and Alexandra Joner.