The live auditions of the entries in the national selection will be held on February 2, 12:00, in Studio 2 of Moldova 1. A jury of professionals will assess the competitors’ voice performance. Auditions will be streamed online on the TRM website.
The 2019 edition of O Melodie Pentru Europa will consist of one semifinal and a final. The semifinal will be held on March 2 and the final the day after on March 3, so there won’t be a lot of time for those who make it out of the semifinal to spruce up the acts or make any changes for the final. You will be able to follow both shows through a live broadcast by Moldova 1.
TRM received entries from 28 performers but two have not been allowed to advance to the audition stage as they violated the outline of rules set. You can listen to the songs below:
- Ala Zasmenco – Emergency
- Anna Odobescu – Stay
- Tinna Gi – Virus
- Siaj– Olympus
- Gheorghe Feghiu – Laura
- Iana Ghirba – What if we were
- Formatia Lume – Ca Adriano Celentano
- Chirill Palic – I want you to know
- Pelageya Stefoglo – Mi Amor
- Vera Turcanu – Cold
- Iurie Sadovnic and “Legend” – Robin Hood
- Viorela – Light up the night
- Viorela – Beggin
- Alex Bognibov – Love me like my daughter
- Diana Brescan – Lies
- Sasha Letty – Bananas
- Iulia Cazacenco – Soulmates
- Elena Croitor – Te voi cânta mereu
- Che MD – Sub Pământ
- Che MD – Yarmarokul Bufonilor
- Alister Mars – High
- Aurel Chirtoaca – La Cinema
- Maxim Zavidia – I will not surrender
- Limonique – Gravity
- Coral Reef – Self-destruction
- Marcela Scripcaru – Meteor
- Anna Cucerenco – Do you see me?
- Marina Cudalb – Insieme
Who sounds like they are a worthy successor to DoReDos? Let us know in the comments. Check back for more information on the auditions.