The second show of the Lithuanian national selection for Eurovision has just aired on TV. Thirteen candidates competed at the second heat of Eurovizijos Atranka 2019, which was recorded a few days ago. 6 acts made it through to the next stage.
LRT has broadcasted the second out of the seven shows aimed to select the Lithuanian entry for the Eurovision Song Contest 2019. The first show of Eurovizijos Atranka was recorded a few days ago including all performances and the jury voting. Today the televote was open for a while to decide half of the outcome of the second heat.
An equal combination of votes from a professional jury panel, made up of Ramūnas Zilnys, Jonas Nainys and Vytautas Bikus, and the audience via SMS decided that the following six acts will advance to the next phase of the competition:
- Tiramisu – “The smell of your eyes”
- Giedrius Nakas – “Klaidos”
- Justina Žukauskaitė – “Hit me harder”
- Lukas Bartaška – “River of hope”
- Paola Hart – “I’ll be alright”
- Valdas Lacko – “Dare”
- Emilija Gogolytė – “Riddle”
- Edgaras Lubys – “To the sky”
- Donata & BingBang – “Doing the loop”
- Gražvydas Sidiniauskas – “Another movie”
- Juna – “Strength of a woman”
- BANZZZAI – “I don’t care”
- Original Copy – “Power of sounds”
As in previous years, the Lithuanian national selection will be made up of three rounds and pre-recorded shows. This year, however, the number of shows has been reduced to seven to make it easier for the viewers to follow the competition. The winner will be selected by a mix of a professional jury panel and televoting during a live final that will be broadcasted on February 23rd.
The hosts in charge of conducting the contest this year are Gabrielė Martirosianaitė and Giedrius Masalskis.