Tonigh the fourth show of the Lithuanian national selection Eurovizijos 2015 will take place. 9 singers were supposed to perform tonight, but, as we reported earlier in the week, the contestant Milita Daikerytė has unfortunately withdrawn due to illness. Therefore only 8 aritsts will take part in tonight show. They will once again sing the songs that are in the running to represent Lithuania at Eurovision, but in different combinations than last week. Two artists will be eliminated tonight, decided by the votes from a Lithuanian jury, an international jury and tele voting.
The line-up for tonight is:
- Edgaras Lubys – This Time
- Liepa Mondeikaitė – Take My Love
- Tadas Juodsnukis – Factory Hearts
- Mia – The Right Way
- Vaidas Baumila – Not Perfect
- Monika Linkytė – Skęstu
- Jurgis Bruzga – No More Tears
- Neringa Šiaudikytė – Feel My Love
The show will start at 20:00, and last for 1 hour and 40 minutes. You can watch it here.