Tonight broadcaster LRT held the second heat of the Lithuanian national final Eurovizijos. The last 10 finalists did their best with covering former Eurovision songs to impress the viewers and the jury with their vocal abilities, and 5 of them moved on the to the next round.
The line-up was the following:
- Pop Ladies – Molitva (Serbia 2007)
- Monika Linkytė – Gravity (Ukraine 2010) QUALIFIED
- Soliaris – It’s My Time (UK 2009)
- Neringa Šiaudikytė – Believe (Russia 2008)
- Ieva Zasimauskaitė – Satellite (Germany 2010) QUALIFIED
- Martynas Kavaliauskas – All Night Long (Denmark 2008) QUALIFIED
- Gintė Sičiūnaitė – Is It True (Iceland 2009)
- Tadas Vilčinskas – Never Let You Go (Russia 2006)
- Mia – Only Teardrops (Denmark 2013) QUALIFIED
- Kristina Radžiukynaite – Everything (Greece 2006) QUALIFIED
Last week another 5 finalist qualified and you can see who they here
Eurovizijos 2014 will continue on next Saturday, January 4th.