After staging two semi-finals which took place in Riga, Latvia on the 1st and 2nd February, when 24 songs were reduced down to 12 songs, the final now moves to its traditional home of the Ventspils Theatre in the city of Ventspils.
The running order was determined by a draw, which took place on the 11th of February, and resulted in the following order:
- Ralfs Eilands, Valters Pūce & Nelli Bubujanca – Revelation
- Markus Riva – Lights On
- Katrīna Bindere – Moment And Tomorrow
- Dons – Pēdējā Vēstule
- Samanta Tina – Stay
- Niko – Here I Am Again
- MyRadiantU – Going All The Way
- Olga & Līgo – Saule Riet (Take Away)
- Aminata Savadogo – I Can Breathe
- Aarzemnieki – Cake To Bake
- Eirošmits – If I Could (Get Away)
- Katrine Lukins – You Are The Reason
Dziesma’s final will be broadcasted live on LTV at 20.25 CET, a live web cast will be available here.
The decision as to which song will represent Latvia, will be determined by a 50/50 combination of a jury and televoting. It will also be possible to vote online via the LTV website.
The top three songs will go forward to the so-called Superfinal, and again it will be down to a 50/50 vote. However should there be a tie, then the winner will be the song with the higher televote.
The winning song will compete in the First Semi-Final to be held in Copenhagen on Tuesday the 6th of May.
Source : eurovision.tv